Thursday, September 3, 2009

NEW - monthly spotify playlists

I couldn't live without music and can pretty much listen to any genre apart from techno and death metal. A blog by Turn off the Radio has inspired me to create a monthly Spotify playlist, inspired by different genres, moods, topics and artists... pretty much whatever is floating my boat at the time.

I'm hoping this'll be a good way of keeping tabs on my favourite songs and giving them some kind of categorisation so i dont get lost in an abyss of "top rated" tracks.

The first one on the books is my electro indie pop playlist.... aka - a bit of anything that isnt urban or rock.

ENJOY!


TRACKLIST:

1. Jump in the Pool - Friendly fires
2. Daft Punk Is Playng At My House - LCD Soundsystem
3. Homecoming - Teenagers
4. Computer Camp Love - Datarock
5. Ice Cream - New Young Pony Club
6. Helicopter - Bloc Party
7. Something Bells - Daedelus
8. Too Fake - Hockey
9. Electric Feel (Justice Remix) - MGMT
10. Over and Over - Hot Chip



...and if you dont have Spotify - shame on you!
get it here

1 comment:

TURN OFF THE RADIO said...

am liking the selection alot ....thanks on the mention too.